- Supporting project leader in cost estimation, designing, engineering, installation, commissioning of new & upgrade plants while ensuring compliance to Linde & international standards like EIGA, ASME, NFPA etc.
- Managing development, testing & implementation of plant improvement engineering solutions worldwide.
- Developing project plan and participate in the Project Kick off, Progress reviews, Design Reviews and record minutes.
- Performing research and developing recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection for new plants/upgrades.
- Technical drawing development including layout, PFD, P&ID, equipment assembly.
- Ensuring compliance of safety, health, environment & quality in all work practices & projects.
- Collaborate & co-ordinate with cross functional teams/team of experts/vendors for various projects.
- Design Engineer for medium pressure acetylene plant design, installation, commissioning & performance checks in Turkey.
- Project Leader for developing of global standard automatic acetone system design including global supplier development.
- Process Engineer for plant design comparison project to identify global Standard Low pressure plant.
- Technical support for Medium pressure acetylene plant design in Australia.