Regional Manager Sales, Mumbai
Star Worldwide Group Pvt. Ltd.
Increased sales for Records & Information Management Services (PAN India) & all other Services in Western & Southern India. Grew the existing RMS clientele at HQ, Delhi-NCR to all other branches. Initiated new clients from BFSI, BPO, & Other verticals across locations. Value added to the existing services by introducing Scanning & Digitization. Collaborated with all Branch Managers and Operations Executives to build winning business programs, generating increased revenue. Maintained customer database, screened/answered telephone calls and handled general office management duties.
Major Contributions & Achievements:
- Spearheaded the Facility migration at Mumbai.
- Coordinated and Consulted for infrastructure, design, and setup as per industry standards for the new facility.
- Analyzed data and competitive intelligence to determine and execute new go-to-market approach.
- Streamlining services, receivable from existing clients.
- Handling clients like Nestle, FCBUlka, Sutherland Global, Emirates Shipping, Aditya Birla Group, BD India, just to name a few.
- Redefined sales/services profile and implemented new training program, positively impacting performance.
- Expedited GTM at emerging territory like Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.