- Closely work on client KPI’s and drive the team to achieve the results on prescribed parameters.
- Managed Operations for multiple centers simultaneously for Telecom prepaid accounts and ensured effective and efficient delivery of results.
- Work closely with WFM and MIS team on forecasting and manpower scheduling ,Improving agent utilization and structured reports.Providing real time solutions to the challenges faced.
- Identifying the re-engineering opportunities, running initiatives and projects improving operational excellence, Interprets standards and procedures.
- Conducting periodical reviews and arrive action plans to improve the performance in Quality, Service Level, AHT, FTR, Up selling Targets etc.
- Drive different KAIZEN Ideas which helps in process improvements.
- As a process head, Managing a team of 500+ in strength .This includes agents(450),TLs(23), QTL(1), Q.As (16),Trainers(8),A.Ms(6), & OMs(2)
- Drive the team on all KPI to ensure results are delivered on parameters defined .
- Conduct periodical reviews to ensure that team performance on par with customer/ client’s expectation.Identifying areas of improvement and assigning the respective managers to deliver results.
- Identifies loopholes and works towards improving Productivity & scheduled adherence.
- Planning skill & behavior improvement training for 1st and 2nd level supervisors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality service delivery.
- To motivate team,conducting regular Rewards and recognition for team players.
- strategy planning for the process periodically to ensure smooth delivery month on month yielding effective and efficient results to the Organization
- Discussing the strategies with higher ups and making changes according to their expectations
- Ensuring strategic decisions taken are being implemented for the process and make real time corrections to ensure delivery of expected results
- Involving in strategic planning for new business proposals along with BD team.
P & L Management:
- As a process head for DTH vertical responsible for P&L for the process.
- Providing proper cost benefit analysis(CBA) for proposed process changes to the management.
- Ensuring process achieves revenue targets as per AOP/MOP .
- Improving Revenue per agent (RPA) and revenue per seat(RPS)
- Identifying additional revenue improvement opportunities .Minimizing cost and revenue leakages.
Client /Customer relationship Management:
- Deliver exceptional & Better customer services in order to increase client & customer satisfaction, Identifying and facilitating new business opportunities.
- Ensure continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that areas of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Monitor client relationship and program performance to meet and exceed client specifications.
- Present reviews periodically to client and arrive on action plans on AOI’s.
Transition management :
- Managed 6 transitions successfully at 7 different centers from 2009 to 2015 .
- Have successfully managed Transitions at Jamshedpur, Kukatpally, Kundapura & Bellary for front end telecom Processes.
- Have successfully managed transitions at Chennai for DTH Inbound and at Hyderabad for Back end operations.