- Closely work on client KPI’s and drive the team to achieve the results on prescribed parameters.
- As an account's head for DTH accounts for Tatwa Technologies, Responsible for P&L for the process.
- Managed Operations for multiple centers simultaneously for Telecom prepaid accounts and ensured effective and efficient delivery of results.
- Manpower planning, scheduling and providing real time solutions to challenges faced.
- Closely worked on improving seat utilization, Revenue per agent &Seats.
- Improving the process profitability and improving revenues.
- Work closely with WFM and MIS team on forecasting and manpower scheduling ,Improving agent utilization and structured reports.
- Identifying the re-engineering opportunities, running initiatives and projects improving operational excellence, Interprets standards and procedures.
- Conducting periodical reviews and arrive action plans to improve the performance in Quality, Service Level, AHT, FTR, Up selling Targets etc.
- Drive different KAIZEN Ideas which helps in process improvements.
Client /Customer relationship Management:
- Provide customer service in order to increase client satisfaction, encourage program growth and facilitate new business inflow.
- Ensure continuous interaction with the customer to make sure that areas of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Monitor client relationship and program performance to meet and exceed client specifications.
- Present reviews periodically to client and arrive on action plans on AOI’s.
- Managing 2 Operations Managers and set of 6 A.Ms,25 Team Leaders , and overall manpower of 500+.
- Drive OMs, DMs, TMs &TL’s on different KPI’s like SL, AHT, Up Selling FTR & Quality, CSAT etc.
- Conduct periodical reviews to ensure that team performance on par with client’s expectation.
- Identifying areas of improvement and assigning the respective managers to deliver results.
- Planning skill development trainings for 1st and 2nd level supervisors.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring high quality in calls.
- Identifies loopholes and works towards improving Productivity & scheduled adherence.
- To motivate team regular Rewards and recognitions for team players.
P & L Management:
- As an head for DTH process is responsible for PnL for the process.
- Providing proper cost benefit analysis(CBA) for proposed process changes to the management.
- Ensuring process achieves revenue targets as per AOP .
- Improving Revenue per agent (RPA) and revenue per seat(RPS)
- Identifying additional revenue improvement opportunities .
- Minimizing cost and revenue leakages.
Transition management (Tata BSS):
- Managed 6 transitions successfully at 7 different centers .
- Have successfully managed Transitions at Jamshedpur, Kukatpally, Kundapura & Bellary for front end telecom Processes.
- Have successfully managed transitions at Chennai for DTH Inbound and at Hyderabad for Back end operations.