Associate Test Analyst
The Test Analyst role is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items. This role also involves specifying the required Test Data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
- Good analytical skills
- Challenging and enquiring mind
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Understanding of common software failures and faults
- Knowledge of the domain (Insurance: Life, Health & General)
- Experience in a variety of testing efforts
- Monitoring the testing process, identifying & analyzing the showstoppers, preparing reports & communicating results to the management.