Mobile : +91-9958111409
Seeking a Permanent or Part-Time opportunity in U.S. / Canada arena with a professional company to utilize my technical recruiting & Management skills and provide top-quality support to ensure a competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
A result oriented professional with 8+ years of experience in multi-Level IT recruiting in U.S./ Canada arena for project Contract /full-time/ Contract to Hire employment with State level and private companies’ clients.
I carry extensive experience in all aspects of permanent and contract placement, including High End Critical requirements. Full Time Positions, Contract C2C, C2H, Full Life Cycle Recruiting, Candidate Control, Account establishment / management, employee recruitment, hiring, training and supervision.
8+ years of technical recruiting experience, focused in the placement of Director of Architecture Technologies, Software Engineers/Architects, Database Architects/Developers/Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, Technical Program/Product/Project Managers, Development Managers, and Business Analysts.
Recruiting experience in the Engineering Field focused on the placement of Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Design Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Aerospace Engineers and more.
· Responsible for recruiting Developers/Programmers (Microsoft and Java), SAP Manager, QA Testers, Architects, Security System Analysts/Engineers, Project/Program Managers, Network/System Engineers (Windows, Linux, Unix), Helpdesk and Desktop Support
Proficiency with desktop recruiting and application tracking software as well as web-based job boards, search engines (including Boolean searches), networking sites, and other tools.
Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates; excellent candidate assessment skills.
Possess excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing.
Strong emphasis on sourcing candidates with Secret through TS/SCI clearances
Screening resumes based on the job description, short-listing potential candidates, conducting interviews, negotiating salary, conducting reference checks, follow ups with candidates post joining.
· Recruited viable candidates for different type of technical requirements and non- technical requirements like Sales, functional requirements.
· Recruited US Citizens, Green Card holders, H1B and, EAD, TN Visa Candidates for numerous positions.
· Experience in recruiting consultants on corp-to-corp, 1099, W2 basis for Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Full time positions.
· Proficient in technical skills, Excel, Ms-Word, PowerPoint, Keyboard shortcut keys.
· Ability to negotiate the rate with the consultants.
· Recruited for positions located in different states in US and have a good knowledge on all states with their respective timings.
Banking & Financial Services.
Oil & Gas
Account and Client Management
Has got strong experience in accounts like
State of NC
State of Colorado
State of Texas
AT & T
Standard & Poor
Bridgestone America (Bridgestone Corporation is the world's largest tire and rubber company. In addition to tires, Bridgestone manufactures diversified products)
Netspend (Prepaid Debit Cards and Financial Services Company)
Atwood Oceanics (Oil & Gas Drilling Company)
Green Dot Corporation
NetApps and many private companies in U.S.
· Key Account Management
· W2, 1099 and H1B Hiring of IT Professionals
· Handling C2C & Fulltime positions.
· Vendor Management & Negotiations.
· Hiring New H1B, OPT, GC, US Citizens, TN Visa -IT Specialists.
· Strategic & Operational Planning
· Active and Passive sourcing
· Quality & Productivity Improvements
Successfully Recruited several Senior Management professionals that includes and not limited to VPs, IT Directors, Program Managers, Director of Architecture Technologies, Project Managers.
Turnaround time on offer to Joinee got reduced to 30 days from 60 days for senior levels by creating the backup strategy