Oct 2012 - Present
- Work with Business Analyst to define the best possible solution that bridges the client’s requirements.
- Analyze the data and develop ETL design.
- To adhere to the software quality standards and principles to ensure the work is done to the highest possible quality.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Responsible for source check in and checkout in source controller.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and able to handle different types of production problems.
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined.
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Share expertise throughout the organization.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications.