M.B.A operations with work experience of 10 months in C.E.A.T Tyres as a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Oct 2012 - Aug 2013
- Managing and improving production processes to enhance product quality and maximize efficiency.
- Identifying problems or bottlenecks in the production processes.
- Directly supervising hourly production.
- Tracking staff absenteeism and time-keeping.
- Ensuring the safest working environment possible for staff.
- Planning, assigning, and directing production work.
- Appraising staff performance.
- Rewarding or disciplining employees.
- Periodically carrying out office work.
- Addressing employee complaints and resolving any problems.
- Actively working to eliminate hazards that may cause injury.
- Organizing and prioritizing production needs.
- Carrying out accident investigations.
- Making sure that products are to the highest grade and production standards.
- Making sure that paperwork is in place for audits.
Aug 2013 - May 2015
M.E.T Institute Of Management
K.K.Wagh institute Of Engneering
Diploma In Computer