Principal Product Support Engineer
About Appcito : Appcito CAFE enables consistent application policies across different data centers and cloud providers to unify application delivery and improve agility. Appcito’s service is built using cloud tools for optimizing applications that will be deployed in the cloud. The service is highly-available and elastic — scaling with the demand for application resources.
- Elastic Load Balancing, Cloud Application Security, Application Analytics - Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) - Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) - Simple Storage Service (S3) - Route53 DNS - CloudFront CDN - VPC and VPN - SNS
Java,REST/SOAP,TCP/HTTP/HTTPS,Amazon EC2,Cassandra,LDAP, Openstack, Microsoft Azure, Docker, VMware.
Vulnerability Scanners : Qualys and Nessus
- Developed tool in python to monitor cloud application in nagios.
- Developed AWS instance listing of appcito components.
- Developed metrics collection script to pull data from elastic search and process data in tabula.
- Automated Infra Monitoring using Python language.
- Automated upgrade procedure using Python ensuring smooth migration on live production.
Skills : Python, Shell Script,OpenSSH, OpenSSL, Apache Web server, HAProxy Load Balancer, Yum Server, Syslog, Sumo logic.
Key Strength : Ability to build Relationships/Networking with different stakeholders. Ability to motivate team to get the deliverables,Recognizing and Rewarding People, Conflict Management capabilities, Talent Management, Strong communication skills, ability to handle ambiguity, ability to work in multiple/diverse stakeholder environment, ability to utilize the skills in the given team, strong presentation and articulation skills, Strong mentoring skills. Manage complex & distributed SaaS applications tenant environments and Enterprise environments on premise.Train,build the team, mentor Engineers.
Escalation management and problem owner for complex problems from multiple sources.