Executive - HRBP (Metals Business)
Tata International Limited
HR Business Partner responsible for providing services,support & programs that enhance the performance capability of the employees & enable achievement of key Business results.
- Partner with business leaders to integrate and implement HR processes, practices and systems that align with TIL business strategy and corporate goals.
- Lead the HR function to be a strategic & reliable partner for business
- Design & Drive the people agenda at the centre of the leadership agenda
- Support business to meet its key objectives through people strategy and effective organization structures
- Ensure high performance culture
- Facilitate recruitment efforts by understanding the priority vacancies through business and liaise with the talent acquisition team to ensure fulfilment of the same
- Train & Coach the Talent acquisition team to understand business roles to reduce turn around time in filling resource gaps.
- Understand key drivers of performance, metrics and review with the Divisional heads on the same.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives through maximizing employee reach and various rewards and recognition initiatives.
- Working closely with leaders and managers to ensure high team engagement via Team Building Activities, Sessions and other interventions.
- Consult employees with grievances through employee reach
- Lead the various projects within HR which include preparing, managing and distributing the annual Employee Survey and revising various HR policies.
- Lead in addressing issues out of the surveys (Gallup Surveys / Internal Surveys) and developing action plans for implementation of the same
- To analyze and share formal and informal employee feedback, which can be highly significant for the line managers as well as improvement of HR processes
- Improving Manager's effectiveness for giving appropriate feedback to employees through workshops "Conversations that matters".
- Drive Performance appraisal process by facilitating Goal Setting Workshop and reinforce performance appraisal philosophy through awareness sessions.
- Facilitate effective and dynamic interface between the business and Centre of Excellence (CoE) verticals like Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development for ensuring desired outcome.
- Oversee and ensure efficient operational support to managers,investigate and resolve issues of first level inquiries and assist employees by providing prompt responses.
- Managing administration, planning and implementation of compensation programs- working with leaders and their managers to help them with Salary Budgeting to effectively distribute the Compensation Budgets amongst their teams.
- Communication champion - ensure the necessary information flows to each team member through townhall, meetings & mailers.