Aamby Valley City, India is a Multi million dollar, 10000 acre privated gated community project by Sahara Pariwar. Following are some of the responsibilities I fulfilled during my tenure at Aamby Valley City;
- Designed and developed a full set of construction documents and assessed field progress for
Supreme Resort property, a 75 unit property, with each unit approx. 475 sqft in size.
- Identified several critical discrepancies in MEP and structural drawings; led coordination of
revisions with consultants which resulted in project cost saving for Supreme Resorts.
- Spearheaded design from schematics through construction administration, facilitated timely
completion of 4000 sqft Residence for Head - Aamby Valley, working within tight deadlines.
- Effectively managed over 45000 sqft of International School Aamby, designed by Christopher
Benninger; played an integral role in coordination and supervision of Phase I consisting of
student housing, classrooms, cafeteria + administration facilities.
- Generated standard design schemes for 75 villas ranging from 2700 sqft to 11000 sqft.
- Provided creative insight and technical consultancy to Head Aamby Valley City for all the
interior architecture rennovations of guest accomodations, facilities and restaurants.