Senior Process consultant
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- process consultancy:
- handled varied types of projects towards process fitment, metrics definition and applicability, project estimation and process standardization as per customer and organization requirements inline with the related expectations from the standard.
- involved in project right from the project kick off till closure helping team standardize and improve upon their quality requirements from the customer.
- Dedicate efforts put in for more than 6 months Honeywell Aerospace projects to set up a HW business at Pune location wherein the contribution extended to the PM and team was highly appreciated by Delivery managers, customer and senior mngt.
- Quality Audits:
- extensive experience of conducting variety of audits specifically delivery audits, quality management ISO 9001 based, release audits, phase end checks, configuration management related, Information security (ISO 27001) based, Service management (ISO 20000) based and CMMI coverage based audits.
- have been appreciated many times for unveiling the hidden risks to the projects through audits, routine monitoring and surprise checks
- Program Management: Resource planning, scheduling ( through MPP/ Org level or open source tools like Redmine, budgeting, estimating ( FP/ TCP/ planning poker or similar techniques) managing project dashboard for factors like schedule variance, Effort variance, defect Density, % rework...etc.
- Root cause Analysis: carried out RCA for projects (for defects, issues, non conformance...etc) as well as for organization over the feedback on Customer satisfaction surveys and NCs during external audits.
- Handled major accounts/ projects to name few:
- Japan region: JIKI KAWASE, JIKI RAN, Hybris innovation, BizIntegral, Fx projects, 7&i, Microsoft dynamic AX...etc.
- Canada region: guestlgix ,
- USA/ EMEA region: Honeywell Aerospace, Arqiva, ICBPI, DB AMO, Facebook Atlas
- Support functions: HR, Finance, System Administration, Facilities, Training, Talent acquisition
- Agile Coaching - implemented agile practices in projects specially scrum and Kanban for EMEA projects and recently for few Japan based projects like Hybris and Expresso
- Process Definition;
- complete ownership of Information Security (ISO 27001) manual and procedures redefinition, ISO 9001 processes revamping,
- Major contribution in procedure definition, gap analysis and procedure review/suggestions during the extensive exercise of QMS integration across all NTT data India sister companies like Keane,
- Estimation workflows designing, metrics definition, Status reporting applicability definition
- High Maturity Practices: implemented L4 and L5 process areas like Project performance models and CAR for various projects which includes data sanity,
- Quality Training: organization wide monthly trainings conducted on various areas like from Agile (scrum methodology), Defect Management, Root Cause Analysis, Release management , Service management, Risk Management, Project Management...etc to PMs, Leads and practitioners.
- conducted Bimonthly meetings with Delivery Managers to understand the quality expectations from delivery front, understand the current business need and inputs towards quality checks and routine consultancy
- Mentor, monitor and groom junior team members
- Helping J2P (Japan to Pune) students understand process framework and quality culture at NTT Data -Pune location-