As Manager of the Global Safer Cities free of Violence against Women & Girls Initiative, Delhi supported by UN Women, I was responsible to ensure multi level stakeholder engagement on the issue.
- Forging partnerships with community & government level stakeholders to ensure their participation in the Programme
- Develop action plans & process designing for the programme intervention and ensure its implementation
- Content development on issues of safety in public places, gender perspective on urban planning & designing, safe schools, access to justice and others through reports and information leaflets
- Designing campaigns in the city and as part of Global networks on women's safety in public places
- Training and facilitation of various groups including police officials, Government school teachers and other govt. functionaries
- Perspective building through sensitisation workshops & spreading information on governance tools with women & youth from low income communities as well as other community workers.
- Managing financial and managerial role including donor reports on impact assessment and monitoring formats
As Coordinator of the Safer Cities Initiative in Jharkhand supported by Oak Foundation, I was responsible for the following:
- Mapping of resources and policies on violence against women and girls in the State through secondary data
- Worked closely with development of the quantative tool of the research and gave inputs to finalise the questionnaire
- Established partnerships at the local level to acknowledge the issue and support the program
- Facilitated the qualitative data collection process including focus group discussions and safety audits as part of the research.
- Developed guidelines for conducting qualitative data collection process.
- Submitted donor reports and communication as deemed under the project