Integrated technology solutions (software, equipment and services): design, supply chain, PLM.Markets: retail, fashion, furniture, automotive, aerospace; 1,500 employees for a €200M turnover.
Promoted to develop sales, turn subsidiary around, ensure long term profitability; ultimately in charge of Northern Europe; full P&L responsibility; reporting to group CEO; 120 employees; 1,100 customers.
- Doubled revenues to €21M from the UK (€35M in region) through targeting of large accounts and increased market cover by a 30 person sales team involved in new sales and account development.
- Engineered turnaround from perennial money loser to six profitable years in a row via 50% increase in recurring revenues and 60% decrease in break-even point resulting in a €1.5M net assets gain.
- Delivered year-on-year double-digit growth whilst ensuring consistent 25% profitability.
- Initiated cross-borders activity with networking of major retailers and their supply chains:
€750K sale to GEORGE/ASDA/WALMART: the largest software deal ever made by Lectra.
- World Account Manager for AUTOLIV (automotive): over €50M investments; €8M sales in 2004; €2M support agreement in 2005; €3M and second largest single order of the Lectra group in 2007.
- Negotiated and managed efficient partnerships with the RENAULT F1 and HONDA F1 teams.
- Developed staff's process awareness to become European centre of expertise in design and supply chain enterprise software (PLM) with implementations in Germany, Israel, Spain, Sweden, USA...