TelSpan is a telecommunications company providing commercial audio and internet conferencing services.
Conference Center Supervisor / Trainer
Member of Management Committee and Strategic Planning Committee
- Managed small call center; evaluated and communicated customer needs to president and committees.
- Recruited, hired, trained, coached, and supervised eight schedulers and operators in call center.
- Handled escalated customer complaints; diffused angry customers by developing trusting relationships.
- Retained existing customers and secured new accounts; managed high-touch accounts.
- Performed beta-testing for potential software implementations; made software recommendations
- Attended trade shows to promote company services and obtain new leads; utilized consultative sales techniques; recommended/up-sold features and services to new and existing clients.
* My call center was rated “excellent” 99% of the time on client surveys regarding customer service
Senior Scheduler / Trainer
- Trained new and existing employees in all areas of conference center operations.
- Developed and maintained operating procedures, policies, and training manuals related to conference
center software and operations.
- Established and sustained relationships with partner conferencing companies.
- Scheduled/coordinated all aspects of audio teleconferences ranging anywhere from 4-100 participants.
* Won employee recognition award for outstanding customer service; featured in company newsletter
* Promoted to Conference Center Supervisor
Scheduler / House Account Manager B2B Sales
- Scheduled and coordinated all aspects of audio teleconferences.
- Acquired and serviced house accounts; compiled and maintained client information in ACT database.
- Provided marketing communications and administrative support for sales manager and six sales reps.
* Promoted to Senior Scheduler / Trainer