- Chennai Tamil Nadu
- 91 - 9962304112
- [email protected]
Researcher’s Role and Responsibilities
To assist bankers with research on information accurately and in a timely manner
1. Reading and Understanding tickets assigned.
ØUnderstand the requirement or discuss with banker (depending availability) on their requirement or discuss with them on the possible sources or any back-up/earlier data.
2.Crosschecking the ticket against the information that is being sent to the requestor ensuring that all information sent is correct and answers as accurately as possible the request as it appears in the ticket.
3. Take pride in the work that is sent out and that the quality of the information is acceptable.
4. Sending the information before or on deadline.
ØIn case information is not available currently, but might be available later, then informing the requestor and changing the ticket status to “XX %”, based on status of completion
ØIn case no information is available and won’t be available anytime soon, then closing the ticket after receiving permission from the requestor
ØMaintaining prompt and correct communications with the requestor at all times
ØCopy (CC) the output to all requested or asked bankers.
5. While closing of request, ensure all the required information given accurately (Sources used, Time spent, specific notes, if any.
6. Knowledge sharing with colleagues and assisting team mates (QC).
7. Working on work-flow management assignments and on research assignments as on need basis.
8. Conducting database training for new trainees.
9. Effective participation in advanced training and exploring the knowledge to staff.
10. The databases includes in terms of requests are given below:-
Dun & Bradstreet
S&P Ratings Direct
Factiva – Companies/Markets
10 K Wizards
ECM (Equity capital market), DCM, Loan
SDC Platinum ThomsonReuters)
· One point of contact for all kind of Finance related queries
· Updating associates policies and procedure related to Finance
· Clarifying queries of associates related to Finance like tax, PF etc
· Intermediate between Finance and associates for any pending queries raised by associates
· Awareness of various documents; which may required by associates like PF, Tax etc
Thorough analysis of all listed and Dual listed Companies in US, UK, Canada, Europe and Australia
Area of Analysis
Nature of Business and its Location
·This prescribes the understanding and analysis of corporate Governance of the Company based out of particular Country.
·Calculation of Outstanding Shares (Commonly A Shares) of the Company for latest 3 years.
·Calculation of Auditors Fee (UK Company includes calculation of Solicitor Fees)
·Finding out Major Shareholders and their percentage of holdings in the Company.
·Analyze the role of subsidiary of the parent Company.
·Tracking Employee turnover of the Company for the latest 3 years committees
·Study the Committees and their performance for latest 3 years
·Calculating committees fees for the members
Sec Filings (Security Exchange Commission)
SEDOL (Stock Exchange Daily Official list)
Operating Systems : MS DOS Windows
Packages : MS-OFFICE 2000 (Word, Excel, Power-Point), FoxPro
I am seeking a challenging position in a growth oriented organization that endeavors to develop and maintain world class facilities.
Strengths:Adaptability,Hard work, Sincerity and Time Management
Linguistic Proficiency: English, Tamil (Fluent) and Hindi (Partly)
Favorite Pursuits: Music, Dance, Reading and Cooking
Father’s Name: Mr. A.Gnanasambandam
Husband’s Name : Mr. A. Arul Raj
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Female
Marital Status : Married
Date of Birth : 13/06/1979