Sr. Business Analyst/ Sr. Mechanical Engineer
I am currently responsible for identifying, analyzing, and pursuing management and operating (M&O) contracts within the Department of Energy (DOE). These contracts are large in scope and complexity with annual budgets of $1B. Key elements of focus include: Strategic planning of future business growth planning, evaluation of technical and business compatibility with Honeywell long term vision, evaluation of partnerships in Joint Venture considerations, providing corporate executive level multi-year assessment materials and government agency engagement
Other Critical Roles performed at this business include:
.- Six Sigma, Lean & Advanced Decision Simulation methods were introduced, recognized as commercial best practices in areas of Operations, Engineering, Quality and Business.
- Technical liaison between UK and US governments on sensitive classified information, focused on product quality and process reliability.
- Aided advancements in DOE/NNSA stockpile stewardship mission and technical developments through program management with accountability for current and legacy weapon component development.
- Responsible for polymer processes safe, effective and efficient operations at the Kansas City National Security Campus.
- Demonstrated effective communications with Government agencies, NNSA partners at Sandia National Laboratory and Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Led product management on Weapon B61 Legacy components from development through first time use, demonstrated robustness with statistical evaluation and simulation.