- I believe success in life can be accomplished by setting goals and working hard to reach them.
- I value teamwork and communication as the two most essential skills in the workplace.
- I always set high standards for myself.
- I am motivated by the passion I have for improving ones health through proper nutrition and exercise.
- Obtain an Bachelor of Science degree in Food and Human Nutrition
- Apply and match with dietetic internship
- Take the Registered Dietician exam and receive my license
- Pursue continued education and training in order to specialize in eating disorders
- Obtain a position in a clinical setting of an Eating Disorders Treatment Center
Here is a list of my past and present interest. I have taken away a valuable life lesson in each activity. For example in cheerleading, soccer, and tennis I learned the value of being a team player. In addition, my sports related activities taught me perseverance and determination by setting goals and then reaching them. When I ran for class president I learned you don't always come out the winner. High school teaches you to adapt to changing situations and people.
High School Tennis Team
Foley High School Spirit Club
Future Business Leaders of America
Friends of Exceptional Children
Career and Community Leaders of America
Jan 2012 - Present
Bachelor of Science
Upon completion of the Dietetics program I will take the exam to become a registered dietician. My goal is to specialize in nutrition therapy for autistic children, eating disorders, or childhood obesity.
Aug 2011 - Dec 2011
Completed one semester of final courses needed to enter The University of Alabama.
Jun 2008 - Dec 2010
Associate of Science
Deans List Spring 2010