i3 Nanotec LLC
- Perform Field Engineering Services for Pervaporation and Vapor Permeation System.
- Prepare, review & optimization in Process Design via Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s).
- Prepare & review of Detailed Engineering Packages including engineering drawings and datasheets of various process equipments.
- Co-ordinate with equipment and material vendors and construction contractors to insure timely delivery of equipment and effective project implementation.
- Define, generate & maintain related process documentation, BOM’s, Validation Plans, protocols and reports.
- Establish all manufacturing work instructions and procedures (SOP’s); and required documentation (DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ) for validation of equipment and process.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement project schedules using project management software;
- Manage Business & Product Development Activities for Technology Transfer – Technical & Budgetary Proposal Preparation, Marketing Literature, Costing etc.
- Support the organization in executing and monitoring of Technology Transfer Projects.
- Support the Design, Development and Implementation of the Inquiry Handling Process.
- Successfully executed Lab Tests & Pilot Tests on Industrial Fluid Separation (VSEP) Systems on UF, MF, NF & RO Membranes.
- Developed & executed FAT, SAT, Start up & Commissioning activities for 8 KLPD Acetonitrile Dehydration System located in a major Biopharmaceutical company in Bangalore, India & for 0.5 KLPD Ethanol Dehydration System, for an Biomass Research and Development company in Barstow, Florida.
- Prepared Design Qualification – DQ, Installation Qualification - IQ, Operational Qualification - OQ and Performance Qualification – PQ documents for the Systems.