Sr. Product Manager
$500M provider of gaming products including mechanical and video slots, and video poker.
- Responsible for $300M video gaming machine product line.
- Conducted both primary market research by direct customer interaction as well as secondary market research to create Market Requirement Documents (MRD).
- Created Product Requirement Documents (PRD) based on the above market research and lead a review panel to gain consensus. The range of PRD's spanned from new products to incremental updates.
- Determined product pricing based on competitive analysis and corporate pricing goals.
- Created customer personas and product positioning statements using the Pragmatic Marketing® Framework.
- Created a framework for the effectiveness of Product Management by developing business case and financial analysis templates. Set policy for a range of processes such as Stage-Gate® for new product introduction and product obsolescence for end of life considerations.
- Contributed to annual 3-year planning process for assigned products. Activities include working with Sales on unit forecasts, Product Development on resource allocation, and Purchasing and Finance on product costing forecasts.
- Created templates for Marketing to develop datasheets and other product collateral.
- As product management was new to WMS, mentored workers who were promoted within but without product management background.