15 + years devoted to full-cycle in-house corporate recruiting: including sourcing, interviewing, screening, matching, developing pre-close and final closing of offers as well as experience with the following:
Educate, influence, and build managers' competency for assessing talent and driving quality talent acquisition management hiring practices and assisting in the development of a recruiting-centric culture.
Provide detailed reports regarding recruiting related metrics on a regular basis; provide coaching, guidance and solutions as needed to all levels of management in regards to recruiting and compliance.
Oversee and provide direction regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs and professional organization meetings.
Coordinate vendor relationships as they pertain to contract labor, research agencies, development of college recruiting and diversity programs to ensure effective time to fill metrics are achieved, while managing to operations performance metrics.
Perform full life cycle executive, technical, service and solution sales search including college campus and intern hiring.
Continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
Ensure standardized recruiting road map, interviews, and documentation are in compliance with legal requirements and guidelines.
Candidate sourcing competence to develop targeted talent pipelines that deliver high performance WOW candidates to hiring managers.
Trained in Behavioral Interviewing Techniques by Paul Green and InterviewEdge
Trained in Sourcing Techniques by Shally Sheckel, Dan Harris, Cyber Sleuths, AIRS, Linkedin,and ERE on-going free sourcing webinars
Experienced in sourcing candidates and name generation via Linkedin, Jigsaw ,Google, Spoke, Monster, Hotjobs, and Dice.
Experienced with the following applicant tracking systems: Brassring, Recruitsoft, Smartsearch, Resumix ,Oracle iRecruitment and Webhire.
Professions I have recruited for:
- Finance (all levels- CFO /VP/Controller/Manager/Accountants/Analysts in Finance, FP&A, Revenue Recognition, AP/AR , Payroll, Commissions, Accounting, Tax, Credit &Collections, Statisticians, Risk Analytics (fraud detection),Order Management (Sales)
- Human Resources (all levels- Compensation, Benefits, OD, Training, Employee Relations/Business Partner, Staffing)
- Workplace Resources: Purchasing (Procurement, Sourcing)/ Facilities Management and all staff levels)- Buyers, Planners, Logistics, Real Estate, Travel, On-site vendors
- HW & SW Engineers/Analysts/Programmers/QA; Wireless, Network ,Data Storage,J2EE,C,C++,Perl.XML, MS SQL..NET; Business System Analysts, IT Desktop Support
- Legal (all levels-General Counsel, Contracts, Paralegal, Patent Attorneys, Risk Analytics Specialists)
- Marketing-all levels (Marketing Communications, Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Technical Editors
- Project Management- SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, MS Project, PMP certified/PMI
- Sales- from VP level to Account Managers to pre and post Sales System Engineers
- Co-Designed In House Executive Search offering at the VP level at NetApp
- Researched Mitchell's competition: CCC Information Services, Fair Issac (FICO), Solera Holdings
B.S. in Sociology/Psychology, Holy Names College, Oakland, CA.
Connected directly to over 20 million contacts on Linkedin.