AVP - Engineering
- Nature of Work: EPC (Engineering-Procurement-Construction) based company involved in the construction of Thermal, Hydro and Solar based Power Projects. The EPC Division has undertaken the total engineering, supply of electrical and mechanical equipment, installation and commissioning services and civil works for a wide range of projects. Company is also setting up three Ultra Mega Power Projects in collaboration with Ministry of Power, Government of India to ease the country’s power deficit situation.
- Job Description: Engineering Management and review in Civil design, Project Management, Contract management, Client Correspondence, Client billing and Handing over of structures, Final bill certification and material reconciliation of Venders and contractors in an EPC based of thermal power projects.
- Review of design documents, reports, drawings and approval from the concern consultants and client. Review of vendor drawings. Preparation of projects documents, preparation of specification, Review for cost optimization, Contributed in cost savings and bringing about new technology and methodology.
- Preparation and standardization of technical Specifications for implementation of reference/standard for the Power Projects to be used by Reliance Infrastructure for all of its present and future projects.
- Preparation of BOQ’s & cost estimation, optimizationof Tender documents and Co-ordination with interdisciplinary departments for the project and conduct meeting. Site co-ordination and meeting with contractors. Amendments of BOQ, new tender documents and Material reconciliation.
- Select and strategize allocation of work to sub-contractors, Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects. Well versed with the Code of practice applicable to specification of Indian Standards, ISO 9000 System for quality management, Spearheaded administration of contracts, record of handling claims. Well versed in Pre tendering and Post Tendering activities, payment monitoring, Final bill certification, contractual documents for arbitration, deviation of specifications and final settlement of contractors.
- Drafting and finalization of Field Quality Assurance Manual, to make it more practical and Job oriented, starting from procurement, inspection, construction till contract closing, Ensure quality of design documentation throughout the design process, Conduct technical analyses of survey and field data for development of topographic, soil, hydrological or other information and prepare reports, Deliver risk assessments, technical files and other technical documentation required by safety regulation and procedures etc.