Senior Manager – reporting directly to the Asia Leadership Team
Driver of strategic projects aimed at improving PwC’s operations and profitability:
- Developed a proactive knowledge management network for the region, increasing connectivity, leveraging networks and fostering a relationship-based culture in the firm.
- Coordinated a team of 10 Knowledge Management professionals across Asia.
- Created innovative solutions and led project management and implementation of a “deal flow” management tool involving a team of 10 people during 6 months.
- Strengthened relationship with the Middle-East firm by organizing the first “PwC Middle East Advisory University”, regional networking and training event taking place in Dubai in January 2007 (Budget US$0.8m, 250 participants from 12 countries, participation of 4 of the top 5 global PwC leaders).
- Identified client needs to design differentiated proposal documents for engagements in excess of US$0.5m.