Manager - Corporate Communications
First American India Pvt Ltd
Head of corporate communications for the Indian Global In-house Centre (GIC) of NYSE-listed First American. FAI employs 4,600 across 3 cities.
- Led the roll out of a new intranet, involving strategy, design and content in 4 months; primary coordinator for a team of 24 community managers
- Primary liaison for social media partnerships (LinkedIn), industry bodies and CSR
- Crafted communications plans for events & activities to increase employee engagement and retention, policy roll outs and crisis communications
- Organised high level events regularly - Quarterly Employee Updates (town halls) and leader connects
- Planned and organised a zero-error executive leadership event for American delegates including CEO, CTO and 6 other VPs with high potential employees
- Laying the charter for internal communications - SOPs, guidelines, policies, social media & new tool integrations - as well as crisis communications
- In charge of central branding and marketing budget & collateral, supervising a team of 3 designers
- Recently bagged a global HR project employee communications project (new business) - pilot
Hired a freelancer and 2 designers; conducted comprehensive Gallup Action Planning & skills development workshops
Member of P.O.S.H (Prevention of Sexual Harassment) committee.
Recognised for Salem new office branding, Upper Crust event & rise in intranet usage