To take a challenging role on business operations as Business Analyst and give a efficient and effective solution that would help the organization to achieve the best solution in business which would increase its productivity in market.
Feb 2011 - Present
- Work with internal business and external vendor to conduct analytic assignments in support of
- requested business solution(s).
- Develop, documents and publishes business requirements, associated business rules and data
- Design technical specifications for requested solutions.
- Design recommendations with the scope, nature and complexity of requested solution,
- Ensure recommendations comply with corporate architectural standards and federal and state
- Facilitates review of design with governing committees as necessary.
- Develop and implements solution designs of significant scope and complexity.
- Extract program code, production reports, analytic finding reports, and the ad hoc identification of
- core dataset contaminants.
- Independently define solutions of manageable scope and complexity.
- Develop test strategies, plans, scripts and execute test procedures to ensure compliance of
- developed solution is meets the documented spec.
- Monitors production processes of previously implemented information management solutions to
- proactively achieve error-free performance standards.
- Apply seasoned analytic skills to identify issues, conduct root cause analyses, propose
- recommendations for the resolution of issues
- Translates business questions into analytic queries of content available within operational
- applications and analytic databases using TOAD, SQL Navigator or database querying languages.
- Design new data warehouse, the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and participates in a user
- adoption program designed to expand the use and confidence in the EDW as the source for
- analytic and reporting solutions.
Jun 2010 - Jan 2011
Enterprise Business Analyst
- Translate business requirements into system requirements and technical specifications.
- Partner with implementation team to translate Concept of Operations into solution configuration.
- Coordinate integration meetings with prospects/clients to determine system requirements and specifications relative to business processes and product configuration.
- Document logical mapping and data transformation for all project related transactions.
- Configure KN applications based on Engineering solution design and Concept of Operations.
- Assist in the development of test data and cycles to ensure that all requirements identified in the requirements gathering phase will be validated.
- Actively participate in the testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements.
- Manage all aspects of WMS validation per client requirements, including protocol development and execution.
- Ensure delivery of business requirements with reports that are defined in IBM Cognos 6
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the business unit in the context of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic business goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the assigned business unit in the context of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Enumerate, analyze, catalog, and suggest improvements to the strategic, core and support processes of the business unit, as needed, to support strategic and operational goals.
- Define the data elements shared between this business unit and other units in the enterprise and the relationships between those data elements and processes, people, systems, and other data elements.
Apr 2009 - Sep 2009
Drive sales in assigned area of responsibility, including merchandise presentation, competitive pricing, maintaining inventory level.
Ensuring hourly associates are accountable and maintaining QA standards.
Provide directions and guidelines on execution of company programs and strategic initiatives
Encourage associate to identify and communicate ideas that improves the product and service to customers.
Assist hourly associates in identifying the root cause on customer complaints and addressing difficult and complex issues.
Review customer focused data and adjusts the performance to exceed customer expectations.
Coordinate and align planning with organizational initiatives and directions, make changes, as needed to achieve performance and results.
Building trust, cooperative relationship, and alliance with others inside and outside.
Provide specific, honest, accurate, and timely feedback on associates performance to encourage associates to maximize time and skill level performance.
Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties
Orders merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand. Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices
Apr 2007 - Sep 2008
Responsible for the analytical functions for creating standard reporting for business units.
Served as the primary resource for managing projects and analyzing related distribution operations.
Developed queries, analysis and dashboards for internal staff including standard and ad-hoc reports.
Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for statistical and analytical reports.
Works with individuals throughout the organization in support of business units.
Identify and creates reporting tools to support service lines.
Analyze and interpret data for forecasting results.
Designed and developed specific tools utilizing Microsoft Access and Excel to assist the Non Acute business.
Acts as authority and SME on supply chain systems and DC operations
Jul 2000 - Apr 2007
Analyzing and normalizing the ease of operation by process monitoring, understand nature of improvement.
Play Key Roll in Root Cause Elimination of distribution related issues.
Designed and measure individual productivity for Shipping and receiving sectors of distribution center for core functionality improvement
Assisting Supervisors for designing and implementing of process improvement.
Generate Quarterly Performance Results to meet Company’s Goals.
Assist sr. management in analyzing volume forecast and resource requirements.
Support Business by using Churn Management skills and techniques to gain performance
Generating of reports for DCs for Corporate use.
Analyzing and normalizing the project by creating the flow diagrams, implementations, and scheduling.
Play Key role in Root Cause Elimination of Quality Related Issues, while maintaining highest level of team integrity.
Perform Intensive audit of inbound and outbound deliveries of shipments to assure highest level of quality to customer and in house work at DC’s.
Assisting Supervisors and superiors for designing and implementing of QA Aspects for Auditing.
Helping in Developing, Implementing, supporting and processing QA/QC program for audit in distribution centers.
Support QA department in cross functional work within Production, Distribution, Shipping and customer service departments,