As a First Level Technical Support for a multi-national client of HP Enterprise and responsible for providing technical assistance and supported related to computer systems, hardware, or software; responded to queries, ran diagnostic programs, isolated problem, and determined and implemented solution.
- Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Successfully resolved desktop technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts.
- Pro-actively assisted customers to avoid or reduce IT-related problem occurrence.
- Followed up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Aided knowledge transfer within the team.
- Maintained awareness of new products and services.
- Resolution of client issues with the aid of available Service Desk tools (e.g. Frequently Ask Questions, Troubleshooting Guides, Knowledge base articles).
- Ensured timely escalation of calls to Second Level.
- Ensured appropriate information contained in escalated calls.
- Remained well versed in Service Desk policies, procedures, standards and documentation.
- Participated in projects for process or quality improvements activities.