2009-2010 Attended exam of f Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
A position with management potential as an English language instructor at a language institution
Native speaker of Chinese, very fluent in English, basic facility in French.
TOEFL-iBT 79, 2009 TOEIC 850, 2007 LTTC 275, 2002
Teaching Chinese as Second Language (TCSL), National Taiwan University, 2005
International Affairs Seminar (IAS), China Youth Corps, 2002
Available upon request.
- 5 years of teaching experience from beginner to advanced, including GEPT and TOEIC coaching
- Familiar with Oxford Press: Let's Go, English Time and Engage teaching materials
- Have created numerous curricula and designed lesson plans
- Student-oriented. Enjoy academic advising and working with students
- Strong organizational, analytical, diplomatic and communications skills
- Sound knowledge of American culture with 1 year of in-country experience
- Very computer literate
Aug 2010 - Present
- Responsible for teaching activities at English section
- Organize curriculum for teachers
- Manage teacher training
- Interview teachers and students
Apr 2010 - Jul 2010
- Lecturer in English
- Teach Engage series to high level student
- Assist teachers in lesson plans a and organize workshops providing teaching experiences
- Interviewed prospective students to assess skill level and identify goals
Dec 2007 - Mar 2009
Senior English Teacher
- Teach Let's Go series and junior high English
- Highly cooperate with foreign teacher with who coordinates various classroom activities
- Individually open English class for winter camp
May 2006 - Nov 2007
Fully familiar with Joy teaching system.
Nov 2003 - May 2005
P/T English Teacher
Apr 2003 - Present
Candidate of B.A.
Sep 2005 - Feb 2006
Candidate of M.A.
Sep 2003 - Jun 2005
Top 3% of graduates.
Sep 1998 - Jun 2003
Placed on Dean's list, all semesters.