UD. IAGO, Indonesia
Overview: UD. IAGO also known as Indonesia Agricultural generated Oils, was formed in July 2009. Director and founder of IAGO, provide consultancy and business development services for Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Mining, Manufacturing and Operations. Located in Bali/Medan specialize in natural resources development, Business Operations, Business evaluations, and provide intern senior management services. as a executive and project management outsource company and operational management consulting. With a strong engagement in trading, marketing, sales, operations management, project management, agriculture, renewable energy, bio-fuels, engineering and manufacturing and also specialized in providing expertise to a strategic project or to fill a mission-critical skills gap.
- Redesign client internal procedures and controls to track contract development and vendor payments.
- Establish Key performance Indicators for all operating departments
- Introduce numerous managerial/operational improvements including computerized production of backlog reports, staff cross training and resource redeployment
- Conducted internal audits to identify systematic problems. Personally visited and evaluated majority of programs eliminating poor performers. Assign accountability to each manger to ensure adherence to new standards and policies
- Setup new agency payment processing systems to tighten cash management and reduce payments from 90 to 5 days allowing all agencies to continue operations without disruption
- Successfully negotiated land to build 5 satellite extraction plants for Jatropha oil in Indonesia.
- Negotiate joint venture with government to invest in pilot biofuel refinery
- Defined client Company's business strategy, support the primary supply chain and sales.
- Inject specialized expertise for a strategic or change management project.
- Provide experienced executive support during the start-up phase of a new company.
- Project Management for Companies that undertake major strategic projects
- Source and negotiate new investments growing business by acquisition.
- Crisis Management, preparing succession plans and successors into executive positions
- Mergers and Acquisition engagement.
- Establish and develop Strategic planning and expansion with a focus on business growth.
- Identify opportunities to grow and expand businesses.
- Expand companies market share and establish product as a household name
- Analyse contract performance for bids, budgets and forecasts.
- Design financial model and budget for new business unit..