Group Health, Safety & Environment Director
(190 production sites in 28 countries - more than 60 000 employees – automotive equipment supplier for seating, exhaust systems, vehicle interiors, front-end units and acoustic solutions)
- Defined a new Health & Safety strategy and established an environmental baseline of all Faurecia plants through implementation of HSE dashboard with a focus on 8 indicators.
- Coordinated development and implementation of HSE Programs leading to a 30% injury rates decrease in 2008.
- Liaised with all Group functions to provide HSE inputs and ensure HSE topics are addressed, i.e. HSE guidelines for acquisition or construction of new plants established with Group Facility and Legal Departments; new process for Personal Protective Equipment procurement along with Group Purchasing Department.
- Involved in the Sustainable Development strategy of Faurecia through the launching of new products as New Light Vehicle Seat or Exhaust Heat Recovery System and different steps of product life cycle.
- Led Faurecia REACH committee to successfully implement this new European Chemical regulation in a timely manner.