My name is Pierre-olivier and I am from Montreal, QC, but currently reside in the city of Encinitas. My main focus is to capture the essential moments of life in a manner that exudes intimate beauty and passion. I believe in catering to my clients, becoming friends, and ultimately being there when you want me to, not when I can make it. I would enjoy nothing more then to document a day in your life, and create memories that will be cherished forever. More of my work can be viewed at pierreophotography.com and in various publications both online and in print at Junebug Weddings, Belle Inspiration Magazine, Greylikes Weddings, Sewing World Magazine, The Brides Cafe, Brooklyn Bride, La Belle Bride, and many more...
2009 - Present
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / PHOTOGRAPHER
- Creates, directs, and implements all media channels including website, blog, social media, print, and mass media to disseminate messages to key publics.
- Collaborates with publications, and communicates all media relations.
- Directs and composes clients to achieve objectives
- Formulates media plan, and communication campaigns that drive and motivate audiences to take action.
2000 - 2011
- Integrated various strategies and multiple tactics to key publics to promote products and services.
- Conducted qualitative research to determine favorability within the community
- Developed, produced, and implemented communication campaign messages effectively to key publics.
- Responsible for coordinating expos with local businesses.