- Relentless Hard work
- People Development
Customer Service and Leadership Professional
- Abilene, TX
- [email protected]
• Managed daily sales floor operations to deliver an outstanding store experience that improved customer loyalty and strengthened the Sprint brand.
• Effectively partners with customers and co-workers to resolve complex customer situations.
• Conducted weekly observations and provided effective feedback to sales consultants as they execute Sprint’s products and services and sales process to maximize performance.
• Acted as a subject matter expert to provide ongoing training and awareness of Sprint’s products, services and promotions to sales consultants to maximize Sprint-customer connections; save our customers money; personalize their experience; and protect their investments.
•Assists the management team to achieve and exceed key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals.
• Assists in sales transactions as required by providing a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs with minimal wait times.
•Received training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities.
Worked 30hrs a week for 6months as a Retail Consultant while managing a restaurant full time. After finishing #1 in sales in the district for a full quarter I was offered a Sales Supervisor job.
As a Shift Manager I was responsible for performing all General Manager duties in the absence of the GM and provided exceptional guest experience while upholding Panda’s Mission and Values! Developed and assist the GM in promoting an empowering environment in the store.
Directly works with the Area Coach of Operations, Multi Unit Manager, Training Leader, other General Managers that are in our assigned area, as well as my store’s General Manager on the dayto-day basis through e-mail, phone, and area meetings Responsible, in part, for coming up with strategies so that the store can achieve financial targets, work safety, successful operations, and community outreach Administrative duties such as financial and inventory reports, scheduling, food and supply ordering, administration of schedules, payroll, heavy e-mail correspondence, and data change/entry Regularly coordinate and attend pre-shift meetings, training classes, and seminars.
• Assisted with warehouse related work such as stocking and inventory control • Manage cycle counting and inventory control procedures • Move and store materials and products• Stack materials in accordance to instructions • Pack and seal products and materials • Assist with unloading trucks
Field Captain: Odessa Outlaws
Abilene Cactus Lions Club
Abilene Bicycle Club