• Obtain a position that will make use of my strong customer service, communication, administrative and marketing skills.
Shift manger with a dynamic track record of increasing profits, reducing costs, inventory and transforming customer service.
Shift Manger (Abilene, TX)
Mar 2013 - Present
Panda Express Restraunt Group
- Supervise a staff of 10-22 associates: ensure that they deliver exceptional customer service, comply with state/city health and safety regulations, follow proper procedure and policy, and administer responsibilities and duties.
- Shift Manager responsible for performing all General Manager duties in the absence of the GM
- Provide exceptional guest experience while upholding Panda’s Mission and Values and assist the GM in promoting an empowering environment in the store
- Directly works with the Area Coach of Operations, Multi Unit Manager, Training Leader, other General Managers that are in our assigned area, as well as my store’s General Manager on the day-to-day basis through e-mail, phone, and area meetings
- Responsible, in part, for coming up with strategies so that the store can achieve financial targets, work safety, successful operations, and community outreach
- Administrative duties such as financial and inventory reports, scheduling, food and supply ordering, administration of schedules, payroll, heavy e-mail correspondence, and data change/entry
- Regularly coordinate and attend pre-shift meetings, training classes, and seminars
Package Handler (Abilene, TX)
Mar 2014 - Jun 2014
• Assisted with warehouse related work such as stocking and inventory control • Manage cycle counting and inventory control procedures • Move and store materials and products
• Stack materials in accordance to instructions
• Pack and seal products and materials
• Assist with unloading trucks
Land Survey Technician (Irving, TX)
Apr 2009 - Jun 2012
Veech Land Surveying
Topographic map-making, property boundary marking, and construction staking.
- Coordinate work assignments with the schedule of the contractor to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Review and analyze work methods to increase efficiency and productivity and provide input into the writing of performance standards.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of crew activities, survey data.
- Study operational problems and recommend changes.
- Report on events and activities which may affect operations.
- Review blueprints and legal deeds to survey areas in detail.
- Determine existing and proposed right-of-way.
- Oversee the measurement of completed construction work to determine "as-builts" quantities for the construction project, which are used in computing the cost of the project.
- Philip Cirwithian (469) 223-8236
Netfix Support Center - Team Lead
- Michelle Marin (661) 904-4280
Prairie Dog Products - Inventory Specialist
- Kay Earley (903) 445-7844
First Finical Bank - Loan Collector
- Maria Supis (972) 338-4978
General Manager- Panda Express (Roanoke, TX)
- Du Do (682) 554-0775
General Manger- Panda Express (Cleburne, TX)
- Brenda Cantu (956) 739-0150
General Manager- Panda Express (Lubbock, TX)