7/2011 - Current Independent Consultant Services
HVAC General Manager
Helping residential HVAC companies market and acquire additional clientele, while coaching technical and sales staff on proper customer care and effective heating, air-conditioning and Indoor air-quality solutions.
^ How to properly run a demand repair call
^ How to properly run a preventative maintenance call
^ How to properly run a HVAC sales lead
* Proper scripting and data collection for greater call center effectiveness
* Proper scripting and data collection for effective sales lead generation
^ Effective staff motivational practices
^ Quality control practices to generate additional client referrals
^ Team building to ensure technical expertise and client retention
^ Performance based team inspired culture
2010-6/2011 American Residential Services (ARS)
HVAC General Manager
Lead service operation by meeting and exceeding revenue goals including accountability for developing and implementing strategic business planning for sales and financial performance. Position specifics include the following:
Cost and forecast data to ensure alignment with the division’s goals and objectives.
· Build a team culture by recruiting, motivating and training the staff.
· Review and promote the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
· Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Oversee daily operation to ensure proper procedures and guidelines are in place.
· Work with clients to negotiate and close sale.
· Advise team concerning sales and advertising techniques.
· Analyze market to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
2008 - 2010 One Hour Heating and Air-Conditioning / Clockwork Home Services
HVAC General Manager
(HVAC) 7.7M Operation with over 30 employees,
Integration with electrical and plumbing departments,
more than 80 employees and 20M in gross revenue
Manage all operations within the Service Center in support of effective and timely, HVAC installations, service and repair, Responsible for all financial aspects of the business, including full P&L responsibility, budgeting and meeting financial goals and objectives.
- Manage and develop service center operations staff including the hiring, termination and disciplining of employees, setting work priorities and conducting staff meetings.
- Develop and implement operational plans to achieve profit and growth goals, oversee the budget and maintaining control over expenditures.
- Develop forecasts for sales growth, market and profitability with plans to meet such forecasts.
- Establish goals for sales staff and assist in the development of advertising strategies.
- Oversee daily operations, to ensure proper procedures and guidelines are implemented and practiced.
- Resolve customer issues and/or concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review, implement and promote the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.
2004 – 2007 Air Depot, LLC
Owner and Operator – All presales and design work done internally
Provided thought leadership in terms of sales, service, and installation of HVAC solution sets for residential and commercial projects. Managed installation technicians, transportation fleet, and financial expectations for company growth. Managed customer expectations and satisfaction by selling to relationships, not just companies.
Sold business and re-acclimated customers to another well-respected HVAC company in the Mobile area. Currently residing in the Denver area in order to be closer to family and provide my children with the best life and learning experience possible.
1986 – 2003 Climate Control, Inc.
Operations Manager and environmental solution design
Employed by co-founder of family-owned HVAC company based in Mobile, Al.
Provided project management and crew management of:
- Piping installation, residential and commercial unit installation,
- Drafting and design of commercial and residential projects.
- Provided all sales and quotes of environmental solutions sets