Ensuring that staff are motivated, monitored and measured in line with company targets and performance standards. Responsible for making sure that any gaps in performance or quality are quickly identified and addressed. Producing accurate reports on team performance for senior managers.
- Preparing daily workloads for staff & coordinating the daily allocation of work.
- Motivating the team to achieve high standards and KPI targets.
- Dealing with and resolving problems and issues which arise.
- Mentoring and training up junior and new staff. Monitoring & reporting on standards & performance targets.
- Arranging & chairing weekly team meetings, focusing on targets & achievements. Implementing new initiatives.
- Involved in the recruitment of new staff.
- Praise team members and creates a positive working environment.
- Ensuring all administrative and IT records are entered and updated correctly.
- Providing prompt and accurate information on individual performance.