Career Center Training Coordinator
- Designed and facilitated over 100 presentations to undergraduate and graduate students about a wide variety of career-related topics.
- Served as a guest presenter to numerous classes and student organizations to increase student awareness about career preparation.
- Led the implementation of career planning elements into the campus-wide eLeadership Portfolio.
- Managed the implementation of Interview Stream, an online interview software package, available to all students and alumni.
- Created a series of career planning seminars available to all undergraduate and graduate students.
- Started a series of Career Coach messages about a variety of career and post-college transition topics, which are sent to students' via email and posted on Facebook.