Imagery Technician Sr.
Key member of a production team that serves one of the company's most profitable clients. Successful performance in the past has contributed to renewal and expansion of contract with this client. Facilitated training of additional team members to meet demands of the contract's new scope. Assist with production of jobs outside of this contract as needed, in addition to providing support for other developmental products. Have experienced consistent growth and promotion through on the job training despite minimal previous experience in the industry.
- Assess quality of aerial imagery, identifying non-conformity such as blur, lens distortion, artifacting.
- Color-balance large amounts of imagery in Adobe Lightroom to give final product a uniform, realistic appearance.
- Utilize batch processing in Adobe Photoshop to correct recurring aberrations in imagery (example: smart sharpen filter to address blur in a specific area of every photo)
- Conduct trajectory based aerial-triangulation (AT) data processing
- Identify and resolve technical / process issues related to data flow, AT technical approach, and optimize AT methods.
- Track metrics to improve overall productivity and identify potential issues.