Founder at Vitruvia ( www.vitruvia.fr ), company that specializes in Private Wealth Management and real estates. Independent sales teams management, taxation advice, savings, - During my last job as business employee, I was in charge of Civil Engineering offer at GECI International, marketing, Business development and Sales.- I have a 20 years worlwide experience in the development of new markets and dealer networks for IT and scientific and technical software applications, on behalf of fast growing companies.- I have 15 years experience as private investor, while securing my future, as well ! That's my job today !
- My background is especially, sales & marketing and, webmarketing, management towards Engineering and Construction markets (AEC).
- I was formerly VP Business Development at Data Prompt Technologies (CAD/Project Management Systems)->AEC), where I created Canadian subsidiary. In the same time, I held position of Director of the Board of IntelliCAD Technology Consortium, Portland, Oregon. I was before Vice
- President Sales EMEA at the Californian company QEDSoft.
Previously, I was in charge of the post of Marketing Manager for four years at Bricsnet, a famous and pioneer internet provider of IT solutions for AEC professionals in the building industry (design, simulation, project management systems, eMarketplace, eProcurement). I was then in charge of the launching of the IntelliCAD technology and, the "Online" strategy on the French market. Before, I also had managing positions in areas such as sales department and marketing among French companies specialized in CAD (building) and GIS technologies. Last two years, I also was involved in CMS software Start up companies in charge of Sales and Marketing. Especially "self-educated", I hold degrees in Management and Sales Management of the IFOCOP in Paris.
- Marketing, webmarketing,
- Sales, IT Sales and Marketing (CAD, GIS, Webmarketing Technologies) - Sales management to AEC (CAD/GIS),
- Private wealth management,- Taxation advice,- Real Estates,