Day Treatment Counselor / QMHA
Desert Rose Behavioral (Formerly Rainbow Family Services)
- Facilitated therapeutic services for adults and children in group settings.
- Coordinated the Adult and Child Day Treatment programs.
- Created and assembled day treatment plans.
- Aided in the creation of the Peer to Peer program.
- Aided in the creation of the company’s marketing plan.
- Aided in the creation of the client work program.
- Facilitated Basic Skills Training and Psycho Social Rehabilitation
- Facilitated field training of new Q.M.H.A’s
- Created the budgeting and scheduling of the Desert Rose/Blind Center partnership.
- Attended ISP meetings with adult clients.