Director, Community Advocacy
- Lead strategic change management for the deployment of VisualEditor, Wikipedia's next generation editing interface, to more than 100 websites, including preparing the volunteer editing community and leading a cross-functional team throughout the successful deployment.
- Serve as team lead for issues related to user trust and safety, including responding to suicide threats, other threats of imminent harm to people and property. Designed the protocols used to evaluate these threats in line with industry best practices.
- Keeper of the relationships with federal law enforcement.
- Privacy watchdog within legal team and staff - assuring that staff access rights were properly audited and evaluated regularly, and were without misuse.
- Enterprise 2.0 conference
- Sugarcon (SugarCRM user's convention)
- National High School Journalism conference
- Feverbee SPRINT
- Social Machines Hack
Articles or books that I contributed to (in whatever small way):