• Implement and manage Kanban system to ensure steady flow of goods throughout the supply chain.
• Procure fabricated parts and electronic components for both water-cooled and air-cooled instrument lines from US, European, and Asian suppliers, totaling $8.4 million in annual spend.
• Manage key materials on supplier consignment programs, reducing inventory-carrying costs by more than $3.8 million annually.
• Focus on continuous improvement to overcome purchasing and operations related process challenges.
• In process of streamlining Non-Conforming Material handling, inspection, and return to supplier processes, in conjunction with key Quality personnel.
• Reduced Non-Conforming inventory by $200k (82%) in less than 6 months by working with key stakeholders in inventory reduction projects.
Buyer / Planner at Ametek - Atlas Material Testing Technologies
- 1111 Prospect Lane, Des Plaines IL, 60018
- (847) 767-7445