- Hong Kong S.A.R
Creative team player, that is enthusiastic and ready to take on whatever obstacles that comes in his way.
◦ Responsible for adding all titles and subtitles to short and feature length documentaries.
◦ Responsible for checking continuity and editing errors and the flow of the film.
◦ Adjusted sound and noise levels in accordance to directors wishes, as well as making sure noise did not interfere with the film itself.
◦ Acquisition of significant props for the set.
◦ Recruiting and finding sponsors for the film.
◦ Making sure equipment and props are distributed back to the same actor for continuity purposes.
Boom Operator for Student Film in Canada
◦ Position microphone in such a way that it will not cast shadows or in view of camera.
◦ Proper positioning of microphone in accordance to positions of performers.
◦ Ensuring all sound equipment functions with maximum efficiency during filming. Skills Summary:
✦Highly Experienced with editing suites such as Adobe Premier Pro, with some experience in Final Cut Pro 7
✦Highly Experienced in Logic Pro 7
✦Experienced with other adobe suite software as well such as Flash Professional.
✦Highly proficient in cinematography and experienced in using different cameras
✦Highly proficient in using DSLR cameras such as Canon 5DMKII and MKIII series and Nikon D90 Series Cameras
✦Proficiency with Black Magic Pocket Camera
✦Proficiency with 16mm Bolex Cameras
✦ Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
Fluent in Spoken Cantonese, however reading and writing is limited
Native English Speaker, with professional reading and writing skills
Address: 30A Pok Fu Lam Terrace
No.8 Wah Fu Road, Hong Kong
Phone Number: +852 9320 0202