Responsible for ensuring enough all material for production take account of coordination with suppliers, working with import-export document, international contracts.
- Predict and calculate the amount of material used per month to order.
- Always success in coordination with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Proficient in using system to maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Flexible when working on international shipments.
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
- Negotiate price and delivery time with suppliers.
- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
- Prepare reports and summarize data including storage report.
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing scope of work for projects assigned.
- Handling and monitoring of claims to factories and vendors for defectives, shortage, missing parts.
- Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of tenders.