A client service professional with proficiency in building client relationships, communications and support of daily operations. Seeking a challenging career with a growth oriented company offering opportunity for advancement and professional development.
- Continually recognized with positions of increased responsibility for outstanding work ethic.
- Self starter with ability to multi-task; exceptional organizational skills with a focus on completing multiple projects in a deadline environment.
- Forged and maintained relationships with clients.
- Sucessful in identifying client's inefficiencies and implementing solutions.
- Achieved a 95% customer satisfaction rating earning consistent repeat and new business revenue.
Nov 2008 - Present
Responsible for product life cycle from development through to and including deployment.
- Created and maintained business requirements.
- Ensured product supports company's overall strategy and goals.
- Worked with all areas of company in an effort to deploy application efficiently.
- Communicated with both internal and external stakeholders to identify future needs and expectations.
- Conducted research based on Develpment's requests.
- Hosted monthly meetings to demonstrate development functionality and to solicity valuable feedback.
2007 - Oct 2008
Director of Client Service
Acted as liaison between cleint, Business Development, Production and Implementation Services.
- Indentified client's inefficiencies specific to production output and the need to automate process specific to legal requirements.
- Conducted product demonstration for proprietary application designed to increase production efficiencies.
- Assumed Project Manage role necessary to implement proprietary application required by client's needs.
- Sold proprietary service to clients; prepared written agreements necessary to proceed with process.
- Trained Manager's in preparation of Board of Director's internal reports and proper invoice billing.
Aug 2005 - Oct 2007
Regional Manager of Mutual Fund Services
Managed a variety of client sites with focus on overall growth and development of existing relationship. Worked in conjunction with Senior Management, Business Development and Application Development on the develpment of a service application created to increase client/and or product efficiency.
- Provided technical support and training to clientele regarding proper product usage to ensure greater customer satisfaction.
- Excelled with minimal supervision, maintaining strong commitment to company and colleagues.
- Increased revenue stream through the identification of client's needs with the implementation of internal application efforts while incorporating value-added services necessary to ensure client satisfaction.
- Documented detailed procedures specific to client's implementation of proprietary software applications.
- Supported marketing efforts of the company with the various client sites by introducing future products and related features.
- Mentored staff of seven (7) to maximize productivity and efficiency, ensuring stable work environment and low turnover rates.
Jul 2001 - Jul 2005
Manager of Mutual Fund Services
Responsible for expanding the depth and scope of prior responsibilities to include but limited to the development of a steady revenue growth pattern with existing client.
- Established and developed new contacts and relationship with client, thereby generating additional sales and revenue.
- Expanded scope of business relationship beyond current boundaries through direct interaction with a variety of departments including Accounting, Marketing, Legal and Compliance.
- Coordinated efforts between clients, departments and legal representatives ensuring efficiencies, thereby reducing excessive overtime charges and errors.
- Directly responsible for training and developing Assistant Manager's skill set to facilitate the production cycle of a newly acquired facility.
- Responsible for continuous development, evaluation and promotions for staff of seven (7).
Jan 2000 - Jun 2001
Assistant Manager of Mutual Fund Services
Coordinated various processes to ensure the design, production and distribution of 800 SEC registered reports. Assisted management in developing and maintaining a client relationship that initiated with the inception of the company.
- Increased annual revenue by 32%
- Gained full understanding of current processes and implemented new procedures facilitating departmental efficiencies without jeopardizing quality.
- Maintained communication link between all parties involved in the financial statement process.
- Prioritized work schedules and delegated assignments in an effort to meet all deadlines.
- Developed and evaluated a seven (7) person staff.