Project Manager (Sr. Business Continuity Officer)
Responsible for developing, implementing and continuously improving the business continuity program, projects, processes and activities for the World Bank Group, a sister agency of the United Nations and the globe's preeminent multilateral development bank.
- Trusted adviser to executive leadership on response to international crises.
- Designed, implemented and facilitated more than 40 management training programs focused on leadership in crisis across the globe, reaching more than 500 staff in the span of 30 months.Training program had demonstrable effects as managers responded to crises.
- Designed and facilitated more than 100 simulations to assess management response to emergencies.
- Authored or co-authored multiple senior management and board papers.
- Developed, maintained and updated multiple business continuity and emergency response planning documents.
- Managed budget of $200,000 and led team of 10 consultants to complete business continuity plans for 250+ business units in Washington, DC.
- Developed strong partnerships across the organization and with United Nations agencies.
Awards and Recognition: Promoted three times in the span of two years. Received nine commendations from peers and managers for outstanding accomplishments and contributions. Recognized as an Emerging Leader by management and Human Resources.