Controller - Orlando, FL
- Key member of management team brought in to turn around failing operation.
- Used Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement to improve operations and financial functions. Brought plant from worst to first in operational metrics in two years.
- Improved budgeting process and monthly accounting and reporting of P&L and balance sheet.
- Provided rolling twelve month forecast of P&L.
- Recruited, developed and cross trained relatively inexperienced staff to operate independently. Improved physical inventory process, inventory accuracy and reduced finished goods inventory levels.
- Worked to overcome resistence to SOX compliance enabling operation to meet corporate expectations.