Director, Global Customer Care & Tech Support
Clean Energy Compression
CEC is the largest manufacturer of non-lubricated natural gas compressors and related technologies for natural gas fueling applications in the world. Headquartered in Chilliwack, BC
As the Director, Global Customer Care, I supported domestic and international customers, representatives and internal departments to deliver aftermarket sales and customer services. I planned, directed, and coordinated activities and staff to meet corporate requirements while ensuring the customers are receiving excellent service. This included the strategic development, implementation and management of the Network Operation Centers and Service Centers globally for 24x7 support.
In this role I reported the President of CEC.
- Effective in motivating and managing CSR's and Managers Globally across 10 countries
- Responsible for a budget of $15 Million running Customer Care as a profit center
- Managed over 10 global Channel Partners and Service Centers in 8 separate countries demonstrating training development and contract negotiation skills
- Directed the development of training for CSR's, Managers, and Channel Partners reducing site commissioning time by 15% that resulted in increased profit margins
- Implemented processes & policy to improve customer experience
- Established CSR KPI's to reduce customer response time from 2 weeks to 24 hours
- Implemented 24x7 NOC for monitoring remote sites that generated extra $ 2 Million in Revenues