Pilot Program Marketing Manager
Tasked with building interest and critical mass for pilot programs in order to determine rollout strategy and potential wide scale success. Personally design, present, demonstrate, and implement programs in the development phase as quickly and cost efficiently as possible to prove out marketing development concepts. Responsible for establishing metrics for determining financial and business success. Document best practices for full-scale implementation and training of resources assigned to adopted programs.
- Regularly present new concepts for potential products, events, software, and web-apps that include business analysis and conceptual renderings.
- Lead presentations covering a variety of financial, economic, social, and community topics.
- Utilizing social networking analysis to identify centers of influence and deploy team to establish program interest and relationships.
- Reach out to organizations and create campaigns that can mutually benefit from cross promotion.
- Develop and manage marketing efforts including direct mail, social media, and traditional advertising.
- Efficiently fulfill duties of insurance, securities, and bank deposit broker; hold current licensure.