Atkinson Financial Planning - Doncaster East, VIC, Australia
Assisted clients in making informed decisions by creating, implementing and continually reviewing plans designed to help them pursue their long-term financial goals. Participated in investment policy discussions and decisions, leading to informed financial recommendations. Devised and executed new business development strategies, attracted and acquired new clients and achieved client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Developed professional relationships, wrote statements of advice, executed trades, and managed over 300 clients.
- Jointly responsible for advising on $140 million in assets.
- Managed and trained supporting staff including Client Associates and other Financial Advisers.
- Operated a number of state-of-the-art wealth management platforms and client relationship management software.
- Created and implemented internal processes to streamline customer service, office management and compliance.
- Conducted equity research on companies to discover undervalued investments with reasonable prospects for long term sustainable growth.
- Coordinated portfolio reviews with clients to regularly evaluate an investment's performance toward achieving documented long-term financial goals.
- Identified clients and prospective clients in need of investment guidance and recommended appropriate investment solutions.
- Supported the transition of the company to a new licensee that enabled advisers to provide independent financial advice without affiliations to product manufactures.