Atkinson Financial Planning - Doncaster East, Victoria, Australia
I assist clients in making informed decisions by creating, implementing and continually reviewing plans that include strategies designed to help them pursue their long-term goals. I participate in investment policy discussions and decisions to make informed financial recommendations. By devising and executing business development strategies I was able to attract and acquire new clients and achieve client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service.
- Developed professional relationships, wrote plans, executed trades, and managed internal systems for over 300 clients whilst jointly responsible for advising on $140 million in assets.
- Managed and trained supporting staff including Client Associates and other Financial Advisers.
- Operated a number of state-of-the-art wealth management platforms such as BT Panorama, Asgard, HUB24 and client relationship software XPlan.
- Created and implemented internal systems to streamline customer service, office management and compliance.
- Conducted equity research on companies to discover undervalued investments with reasonable prospects for long term sustainable growth.
- Coordinated portfolio reviews with clients to regularly evaluate an investment's performance toward achieving documented long-term financial goals.
- Identified clients and prospective clients in need of investment guidance and then recommended investment solutions appropriate for each individual.
- Supported the transition of the company to a new licensee that enabled advisers to provide independent financial advice without affiliations with product manufactures.