Griffith Holdings, Inc.
General Manager and Vice President, Client Services
Provided executive management leadership to GHI's diverse business units managing a 30 person staff spanning 7 countries on 5 continents, 15 internet properties, 90+ products and services, working with more than 400+ partners worldwide. Managed production of 300+ active engagements, corporate marketing strategy, channel management, and product development within GHI's fastest growing service segment, Search Engine Marketing.
- Led GHI's product development team and developed, branded, and deployed PPC Pay-Per-Click advertising solution resulting in $26,000 of managed advertising spending across 30+ accounts within a year.
- Pioneered a PPC coaching service resulting in the training of three Google AdWords Professionals (GAP's), and a new service offering targeting existing AdWords users.
- Successfully deployed Salesforce.com hosted CRM application to obtain device and location independence for sales and marketing staff worldwide.
- Constructed and launched customer satisfacation campaigns for key product lines.
- Instituted rules of engagement to enable 400+member partners to have directaccess to 7 discrete international technology incubators located across 5 continents and 7 countries.
- Formulated standardized pricing structure for 90+ products to empower indirect channel.
- Presented to one of the nation’s largest metropolitan chambers of commerce as topical expert in Search Engine Marketing practices.
- Optimized production and capacity planning systems resulting in dozens of hours saved monthly and increased accuracy, scalability, trend visability, and risk awareness.